As you may (if you know me) or may not (if you don't) be aware, Nightwish is one of my very favorite bands. I love all of them, but I am especially fond of their guitarist, Emppu Vuorinen, and their bassist Marco Hietala.
Nightwish finally came to the US on their last tour for their album Dark Passion Play and we drove to Cleveland, Ohio to see them. My husband and I were right up at the front and we agreed that they are one of the most charismatic and good looking bands we've ever seen live. As he said, "I'd fuck any one of them." And they rock. They will rock your socks off.
Emppu was right in front of where we were standing for most of the show. He's an outrageous flirt when he's on stage. He winked at me. I thought I was gunna have a heart attack.
Here. Have some Emppu. It will make your Monday better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment