For the opportunity to sit, drink coffee, craft, and commiserate with other pagan folks (and geeky as well! :) ). Some of the lovely ladies I know through our local CUUPS group have started hosting a craft night once a month called, "Crafting the Craft," at a local coffee house. I had a great time, and got another color block done on my mom's Gryffindor scarf for Yule. It's coming along well, I think if I keep at it, it should be done before Halloween. So maybe I will have a different craft to take next time.
I also started another batch of mead yesterday, and it is already bubbling away. I discovered the wonderfulness that is South Hills Brewing Supply in Greentree. Got another gallon carboy for 5 dollars. This one is a pumpkin cyser (cyser is mead made with apple cider). I used EC-1118 so it has the potential to pack a major punch alcohol-wise. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment