For a safe trip to Philadelphia and back today with my supervisor. For cooperative weather, also. We split the driving and it wasn't too bad. 2 cups of Starbucks and I am feeling pretty good. I am also grateful for the safe resolution of the hostage situation that occurred downtown today.
For the weekend! We are supposed to go to the Ren Faire tomorrow (weather cooperating), and then Sunday is the Mabon ritual for our local CUUPS group. I got some inspiration this morning at 4:30am as I was getting ready to head in to work to leave for my trip. My ritual this year is the Dark Moon, I think it's November 11--I want to do something for the Feast of the Einherjar (fallen warriors), since if I am correct that is right around Veteran's Day. I'm really excited, it should be good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That will be an Excellent Dark Moon rite.
ReplyDeleteI am pretty psyched about it. Just hoping I can pull it off.
ReplyDelete