Thursday, September 4, 2014

Gratitude Project 2014

I have some catching up to do!

8/31/14: I am grateful that it did not rain while we were away visiting the Pennsylvania Renaissance Festival. It was very hot and humid and the clouds looked ominous at times, but not a drop fell from the sky. Hail Thor, and thank you!

9/1/14: I am grateful for the opportunity to get away for a few days with my husband, one of our dearest friends, and his fiance. I am grateful we had a safe trip back and made good time despite very heavy traffic at times and some inclement weather. I am also grateful for a rest stop being exactly where I needed it to be when I needed it!

9/2/14: I am grateful for people being understanding when I have no voice because of a cold/sinus thing. I am also grateful for my cooking skills and all the folks who helped contribute to their development. I made a big pot of magical, healing chicken noodle soup and ate a bowl for supper. Delicious.

9/3/14: I am grateful that my immune system seems to be rallying against this cold/sinus thing that's going on. My voice is slowly coming back and I am feeling less tired today.

9/4/14: I am grateful for people caring enough to know what some of my interests are, that when they see something related to my interests, they immediately share it with me. I think that's awesome, and it makes me feel loved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment