Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Gratitude Project 2014

9/5/14: Today I am grateful to celebrate my 5th wedding anniversary with my husband. We went to the Irish Festival and he managed to find (haha) a Thor's hammer pendant amongst the Celtic knots and claddaughs, which he promptly bought for me. I absolutely love it. I bought him a Brigid's cross, which he's been wanting for awhile.

9/6/14: Today I am grateful to celebrate the wedding of two very good friends who have been through and are still going through A LOT of difficulty. Their love for each other is beautiful and I am very happy for them both and wish them much happiness. The groom whispered to me that they were inspired by my wedding for their reception, which they had at a BEAUTIFUL county park shelter that I'd never been to before. It was a lovely day, and the rain held off till the very end when everyone was leaving.

9/7/14: Today I am grateful for being able to catch most of the Steelers game while I was making a meal for a group of good friends. I am also grateful for said meal turning out to be delicious! Finally, I am grateful for the handmade soaps one of said friends brought me. I look forward to using them!

9/8/14: Today I am grateful for being able to witness justice being served. I am also grateful that I was not involved in an accident and did not get stuck in the awful traffic coming home from work caused by a car flipping completely over. It was pretty scary to see the result of the accident.

9/9/14: Today I am grateful that it is the monthly 'Crafting the Craft' pagan craft night and look forward to attending that after I finish work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment