Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Solstice and New Beginnings

First, I'd like to wish everyone who bothers to read my random ramblings a very blessed and joyous Yule!

Overall 2015 was a difficult year for me. I feel hopeful, however, for the first time in a LONG time, that 2016 is going to be better. I'm usually pretty jaded when it comes to New Year's celebrations, I have never really seen the point in wishing for things to be better when I know that they probably won't be. This year I think it's finally time to let go of some of that cynicism and acknowledge the gifts that I have been given.

I was finally able to leave a job that was killing me (physically, mentally, and emotionally) and was able to gain an opportunity that will hopefully lead to much less stress, more happiness, and more opportunity to develop my skills and move forward in my career. It took a lot of work, time, and a LOT of patience and faith, oftentimes when I felt like I had none left, but things finally WORKED. THANK YOU to my husband, my family and friends, and my coven for being tremendously supportive, for working magic, praying, and sending good energies my way, for being understanding when I needed to retreat to my fortress of solitude, and for challenging me to never give up. I love all of you more than I can say. Also, THANK YOU to the folks who gave me this opportunity, whom I doubt will ever see this.

VICTORY IS MINE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment