Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Gratitude Project 2014

Today I am grateful for having an amazing and flexible veterinarian who was able to see me and Finnegan yesterday. They think he has FLUTD (feline lower urinary tract disease). He has meds for awhile which he's been cooperative with (another gratitude) thus far. Looks like we'll be switching him over to a wet food diet, which should also assist with slimming him down a bit (he's about 2 lbs overweight). My poor little buddy. I am so very grateful he wasn't blocked and that this is a treatable condition.

On another note, I am feeling very sad about the death of Robin Williams. He was such an amazing talent. His death really hit home for me in a lot of ways, both personally and professionally. Hail the Traveler. May he find peace and be wrapped in the love of those whom he touched in his life, and may his family and friends find comfort in one another and in remembering the joy and laughter he brought to so many.

1 comment: