Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Gratitude Project 2014

Today I am grateful for my cat Finnegan. He registers on the neurotic end of the cat personality spectrum but he has to be one of the sweetest cats I've ever known. He has an evening routine with me that involves curling up next to me when I lay down in bed and demanding that I pet him for awhile before I fall asleep. You can read all over his little face that he thinks it's the Best. Thing. Evar. The sense I get of my existence making a living creature so happy when I struggle to do so with people sometimes is very comforting. His unconditional love and adoration has been with me from the day we went into Petco to buy food for our other cat and he reached out of his cage and grabbed my hand with his paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment