This week's share included lettuce, spinach, kale, kohlrabi, green onions, garlic scapes, parsley, and strawberries.
Quinoa Salad with Kale and Feta (Kale, possibly some of the green onion)
Baked kohlrabi fries (Kohlrabi-I plan to make the spiced ones and serve them with burgers. They sounds amazing!)
The spinach and the parsley will probably go into a big pot of tortellini soup, since I have two big bags of tortellini in the freezer.
The garlic scapes I may make pesto with, my basil plants are producing pretty well and could probably use to be cut back.
The lettuce will be used for salads, wraps, and burgers + sandwiches.
I will probably clean and slice the strawberries for eating on cereals, etc. Those will probably go fast! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The spicy kohlrabi fries I was not a fan of. They got very sweet much like a beet when roasted. I think I prefer it raw.
ReplyDelete