This week's share includes collard greens, lettuce, napa cabbage, broccoli, red scallions, snow peas, cucumber, and parsley.
Grilled Chicken Thai Salad (Napa cabbage, some of the red scallions, leftover cilantro I bought for the tacos I made last week)
PF Chang's Knock Off Mongolian Beef (some of the red scallions, and I will serve it with steamed broccoli on the side)
Tabbouleh (Rest of the red scallions, leftover tomatoes I bought last week, parsley, cucumber. Also can serve over lettuce.
Black Eyes Pea Cakes with Collard Greens (collard greens, parsley)
The snow peas, I may end up throwing into a salad or just eating raw with some hummus. I like sugar snaps that way too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I made the knockoff PF Chang's Mongolian Beef last night for dinner. It was delicious. The sauce was amazing and would probably be quite tasty with pork or chicken as well.
ReplyDelete