This week's share was again abundant and included: tomatoes, a bag of arugula, bell peppers (yellow and purple), sweet carmen peppers, yellow and green beans, fresh ginger, an onion, bartlett pears, and a sweet dumpling squash.
The bell peppers were used in a big pot of chili, which my husband and I have been eating off of this week. The weather has been much cooler recently.
The beans got roasted in the oven with a little olive oil and Penzey's roasted garlic sprinkled on them, and that was my lunch yesterday before work. I'm hoping we get more this week. I LOVE green beans. LOVE them.
The ginger is going to get used in a pot of soup with chicken, carrots, celery, onion, lemongrass, and cous cous. I'll probably make that Friday evening.
The tomatoes will probably get used for salad, either caprese or tomato-cucumber.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment