Happiest of Fridays to all you fine folks! It is bitterly cold here and unfortunately we're expecting another storm front over the weekend (hoping the weather people are wrong about that). Seems like winter will not go away quietly. My poor husband came down with a nasty cold yesterday, so when I got home from work I was focused on caring for him, and last night when I laid down for bed (after watching the premiere of Vikings Season Two on the History Channel, of course!), I started sniffling myself. I've already fought off one cold this winter without going to the doctor so hopefully I can do it again!
I may end up doing an extra entry for 'E' because I want to do a post about Eir, but there are two 'E' runes. But I digress...this week's blog is about Ehwaz, the third rune of Tyr's Aett.
Ehwaz (pronounced "ay-was") literally means, "horse." This rune is thought to represent transportation, movement, and change. Ehwaz can also mean teamwork, trust, harmony, and loyalty, as in an ideal marriage or partnership, as well as the horse/rider relationship. Rune Secrets notes that Ehwaz governs establishing trust and bonds with animals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment