Thursday, December 14, 2017

Reposting: Lusse--Midwife of the Sun

We had our first real snowfall yesterday. I am off work today, as the husband bought us tickets for a special event to see The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi later back to back. Comfy seats and everything. I'm pretty excited.

I have been learning about Frau Holle thanks to some knowledgeable folks in some Heathen and Urglaawe groups on Facebook. I can definitely feel the connection with Frigg, not as much with Freyja, but I thought this article was very interesting. Anyway, as my depression continues to improve, I've found energy for doing more household chores, like the dishes. I've been doing them in the morning while the coffee is brewing rather than letting them pile up all week. It's a small thing, but it's a start. This morning I woke up early and came down and did the dishes, got my coffee and came into the living room, lit our tree and then lit some candles, and my home felt very peaceful.


Lusse--Midwife of the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment